Investing in Talent
As a law firm, we look to the future rather than the past. We believe in creativity and a fresh mindset. The new world commercial landscape demands new legal thinking and new financial solutions.
We deliver what we promise to our clients. We recruit and train the best people within our industry. Our philosophy has attracted the highest professionally qualified personnel in the market, whilst their young, energetic, eager and charismatic personalities have become synonymous with our firm’s character and commitment to excellence.
At Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC we combine this young fresh and energetic passion with seasoned senior highly experienced professionals to offer the ultimate combination of knowledge and expertise to our clients.
Corporate Administrator – Job Opening
- Work experience with a corporate services provider for at least 3 years
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of legal/corporate material
- Good knowledge of Cyprus Registrar of Companies forms and procedures (registration of Company, change of directors, change of shareholders, registration of pledge etc.)
- Commitment, and willingness to be part of a growing and successful team
- Speak and write fluently Greek and English, good communication skills
- Able to take initiatives, work autonomously and at the same time be a good team player
- Able to multitask and work under pressure with client deadlines
Academic Background/ other qualifications:
- University Graduate or professional qualification
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Corporate services software)
Please send your CV’S at firstname.lastname@example.org