Investing in Talent
As a law firm, we look to the future rather than the past. We believe in creativity and a fresh mindset. The new world commercial landscape demands new legal thinking and new financial solutions.
We deliver what we promise to our clients. We recruit and train the best people within our industry. Our philosophy has attracted the highest professionally qualified personnel in the market, whilst their young, energetic, eager and charismatic personalities have become synonymous with our firm’s character and commitment to excellence.
At Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC we combine this young fresh and energetic passion with seasoned senior highly experienced professionals to offer the ultimate combination of knowledge and expertise to our clients.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC’s Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with the current regulations and codes of practise relating to information governance, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Currently we are looking for a strong work ethic individual to act as our group’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) to help us promote the data protection culture of our company.
As part of this team, you proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy and develop efficient compliance systems and implement these across the organization. This job position works closely with the Head of Compliance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Disseminates the company’s compliance monitoring program to key members of staff.
- Promotes data protection compliance and best practice by setting and maintaining standards and procedures.
- Ensures the Authority’s data protection policies are up to date.
- Provides expert guidance regarding the data protection impact assessment process and monitors performance.
- Keeps abreast with regulatory requirements and updates staff members regarding any legislation changes.
- Other duties or projects as assigned by the Head of Compliance.
- Thorough understanding of all legislation, regulations and codes of practice relating to information governance, including national and European data protection laws such as GDPR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law, business, economics, finance, marketing, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of previous relevant experience.
- Effective conflict management and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- In possession of a Compliance and/or AML related qualification.
If you have the required skills and you are seeking for a challenging opportunity in a growing company please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until August 31, 2019.
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.