Areti obtained a LL.B degree from the University of Athens and qualified as an Advocate in 1990.
Areti founded the Areti Charidemou & Associates Law Firm in Limassol in 1990, of which she is Managing Partner. As a result of her experience, capacity and reputation, Areti is appointed on the Board of Directors of many Companies in Cyprus and abroad. Areti is also co-founder and Managing Partner of J&S Legal Counsels and Trustees since 2011.
- The Cyprus Bar Association
- Limassol Bar Association
- Athens Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- The International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- The International Fiscal Association (IFA).