We would like to bring to your attention that according to The Cyprus Company Law, Cap. 113 all Companies are liable to pay the levy of €350 for the year 2017.
Please note that the deadline for the payment is 30/06/2017. If the levy is not paid by 30/06/2017, penalties will be imposed as follows:
- amount due to be paid is €385 if paid between 01/07/2017 – 30/08/2017
- amount due to be paid is €490 if paid between 01/09/2017 – 30/11/2017
- amount due to be paid is €500 if paid later than 30/11/2017
Please also note that each company that has pending levy payments for previous years can pay also for these years as follows:
- €350 for 2011. Dormant companies are exempted from paying the levy for 2011
- €490 for 2012. Dormant companies are exempted from paying the levy for 2012
- €490 for 2013
- €490 for 2014
- €490 for 2015
- €490 for 2016.
Non-payment of the levy may result the deregistration (strike off) of the company from the Registry. The reinstatement of the company to the Registry can be effected only through Court decree.
As a result of the above, we kindly request you to transfer the net amount to our Client Account, confirming to us upon settlement and stating the name of the Company as well as the year for which you are sending the money e.g. LEVY 2017, ABC LIMITED.